Work for NYVT Media
If you do not see the position in which your are interested, it has been filled. If multiple positions are available, click on a tab below to select the job opportunity. If no tabs are present, all positions have been filled. We thank you for your interest, please check back again.
Seeking Student Contractor for Camera & Video Equipment Operation 📹
Are you a student with a passion for photography and videography? Do you have a knack for capturing compelling visuals? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Our local community paper is currently seeking a dedicated and talented student contractor to operate our camera and video equipment. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain hands-on experience, build your portfolio, and contribute to our community’s news and events coverage.
• Operating camera and video equipment during local events
• Assisting in the editing process
• Collaborating with our editorial team to create engaging visual content
• Ensuring all equipment is maintained and in good working order
• Currently enrolled in a related field of study (Photography, Film, Media, etc.)
• Basic knowledge of camera and video equipment
• Ability to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends
• Strong attention to detail and creative eye
• Reliable transportation
• Looking to pursue a career in Journalism/Communications
This position offers a competitive hourly rate and the chance to work in a dynamic, community-focused environment. If you’re ready to put your skills to the test and make a real impact, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send your resume, a brief cover letter explaining why you’re the perfect fit for this role, and a link to your portfolio (if available) to [email protected].
We look forward to seeing your work and learning more about your passion for visual storytelling!